1. That I know well that the Course for which I have enrolled myself is a Certificate Course of primary health worker under the guideline of WHO.
2. That I know, believe and promise that I will not claim for any appointment or job after completion of the Course/Training as I know well, that the Course is completely for a health worker for making people health aware and help to maintain primary health care programme of the country.
3. That I promise not to introduce and call myself a Doctor and/or put the sign or word to denote Dr.(Doctor) before my name to misguide people. If I do so for my any such wrongful act IRMA and/or other authority involved in this training will not be liable at all in any manner.
4. That I promise to pay the admission fee, tuition fee and examination fee etc prevailing or as modified from time to time as course/training fee payable by me as prescribed by IRMA/local committee.
5. That I also declare that if any problem/dispute arises in connection with this training will be solved at the centre/ organizer level. The Organizer / Centre will be the highest authority for solving any sort of disputes and I agree to obey and abide by the decision and rulings of the Centre of IRMA as final.
6. Finally- I solemnly declare that I will not misuse any way the motto of the training and in any manner at the time of dealing, counseling and providing primary health care to the people.
7. I will renew my MPD number at specified interval of time abiding the rules of the organisation so long I will offer services after passing, and my failure to renew the MPD No. In time may make my name to be removed from the central register.
8. I have read the prospectus and understood the rules and regulation of the organisation regarding the CMS & ED courses and I will follow the same rules & regulation and others as and when changed by the organization.